- 1 bag of Fior di Maiella Fagioli Cannellini Beans
- 1 pack of Pancetta
- Dried mountain sage (or fresh sage if you have some at home!)
- 1 bottle Queiles Alhema Organic Olive Oil
- Cover half a bag of beans with water and let them soak overnight.
- Cut the pancetta into small rectangular strips. Add them to a dry pan and cook on low-medium heat until they just begin to crisp and release their fat.
- Add the sage and cook until wilted.
- Add 1 cup of water along with the beans.
- Add salt and fresh pepper to taste, cover, then simmer until beans are fully tender.
- Serve with a drizzle of olive oil.