- 1 pack of Housemade Potato Gnocchi (Available in-store on Thursdays!) or Rustichella Gluten-Free Gnocchi
- 1 pack of Igor Gorgonzola Dolce
- 1 jar of Rosewood Estates Nutty Honey
- Our house gnocchi comes partially cooked so they just need a very quick boil, sear or reheating in sauce. (If using the gluten-free gnocchi, follow the cooking instructions on the package.)
- To prepare, melt three tablespoons of butter, a splash of milk and the gorgonzola in a sturdy pot.
- Toss in your gnocchi to coat and cook for a short time until the mixture thickens a little.
- Add about 200ml of 35% cream (coffee cream will do in a pinch) and then simmer gently until the desired consistency.
- Plate the gnocchi and drizzle with honey and walnuts.