- Sua Maestà Dry Linguine
- Allessia Baby Clams
- Luccarelli Cooking White Wine
- House Herb Butter
- Conserva della Nonna Hot Pepper Rings
- While your pasta is boiling, saute garlic in a large pan.
- Add a little white wine to deglaze.
- Ladle in some pasta water to homogenize the sauce along with the cooked linguine.
- Melt the butter in while stirring.
- A few hot peppers and some fresh parsley at the end really makes this pop!
*Chefs tip: if white wine isn’t your thing, fresh lemon juice also works; however add it at the end so it doesn’t lose its zip!*