- 1 Arborio Rice
- 1 Porcini Mushrooms
- 1 Martelli Truffle Cream
- 1 piece Parmigiano Reggiano
- 1 White Cooking Wine
- Olive Oil (choose from our selection!)
- Balsamic glaze
- 1 Stirling Unsalted Butter
- Chopped Onion
- Pressed Garlic
- Fresh Parsley
- Salt & Pepper
1. To make stock, boil porcini mushrooms. Add salt and herbs to taste.
2. Sauté onions in olive oil with garlic and herbs until they become soft and translucent, stirring occasionally. Don't let them become brown. Add some butter.
3. Add 1 cup rice (for 4 people) and stir to coat. Once coated, add half cup cooking wine. Stir consistently.
4. Once liquid is absorbed add half cup stock and continue stirring. Once liquid is absorbed, add more stock and stir. Repeat this process until the rice is al dente.
5. Once rice is al dente, add a bit of truffle cream and mix well (it is added later so it won't lose its flavour).
6. Plate and top with grated parmigiano and fresh parsley. Pair with a pork chop from Russell's Butcher & Deli!