- 1 bag of Rummo Zite
- Tutto Calabria 'Nduja Spread
- Crushed Bianco DiNapoli Tomatoes
- Pecorino Romano cheese
- Break zite into irregular shaped pieces by hand and cook as directed on the package.
- While pasta cooks, heat crushed tomatoes in a separate pan on low.
- Once the sauce is warm, stir in a small piece of 'Nduja (more if you like it extra spicy!), which should spread throughout.
- Combine cooked pasta with sauce and a little bit of pasta water and stir until sauce thickens (approximately 2 minutes).
- Plate and grate cheese on top.
*For that extra pop of flavour, add onion and garlic to the pan with a bit of olive oil before the tomatoes!*